About the Association Challenge
Would you like to challenge yourself, build successful business relationships and learn from industry experts at the Association Challenge taking place in 2022? What can you expect?
- • Engage with your industry friends and colleagues as well as meeting new industry suppliers
- • Make long-lasting and meaningful connections with up to 30 venues and worldwide destinations
- • With limited time and budget, take just two days out of your year to discover invaluable knowledge for you and your association
- • Discover new event suppliers bursting with imagination
- • Watch memorable presentations and participate in team quizzes
- • Engage in 1-to-1 appointment opportunities with venues of your choice
Who is the event suitable for?
This event is applicable to anyone planning, organising or booking venues or selecting destinations for a future conference, AGM, congress or meeting within their association.
- • Does your event have a worldwide membership that requires an international rotation?
- • Are you responsible for managing your next AGM or conference?
- • Do you need help with ideas, venues and destinations?
- • Would you like to build relationships with suppliers that can offer you inspiring ideas?
- • Find out how to create events that excite your membership
Example job titles
- • Director, CEO , Personal assistant, Secretary to director or CEO, Event manager, Event organiser, Head of Conferences, Fundraising manager, Membership manager, Operations manager, Association management companies and PCOs
Broaden your expertise and knowledge by attending our free networking conference with venues, worldwide destinations and events suppliers and specialists.
Your event hosted experience includes the following:
- • Educational programme
- • Access to the event portal and on-demand service
- • Participate in group team-building activities whilst competing for a team cash prize
- • Enjoy superb networking lunches and dinners with fantastic entertainment